Skip to content

Weather



Current Weather

Periods of drizzle

Periods of drizzle

1.7°C

Pressure
101.8 falling
Dewpoint
-0.1 °C
Humidity
88%
Wind
Item 0 km/h

Radar Satellite


12 Hour Forecast

Today
6 PM
2°C
Periods of drizzle
Today
7 PM
2°C
Periods of drizzle
Today
8 PM
1°C
Periods of drizzle
Today
9 PM
1°C
Periods of drizzle
Today
10 PM
1°C
Periods of drizzle
Today
11 PM
1°C
Periods of drizzle
Tomorrow
12 AM
1°C
Periods of drizzle
Tomorrow
1 AM
1°C
Periods of drizzle
Tomorrow
2 AM
0°C
Chance of wet flurries
Tomorrow
3 AM
0°C
Chance of wet flurries
Tomorrow
4 AM
0°C
Chance of wet flurries
Tomorrow
5 AM
0°C
Chance of wet flurries

7 Day Forecast

Periods of drizzle

Tonight

0 °C

Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of drizzle changing to 60 percent chance of wet flurries after midnight. Low zero.


Chance of rain showers or wet flurries

Tuesday

3 °C

Cloudy. 60 percent chance of wet flurries changing to 40 percent chance of rain showers in the morning. High plus 3.


Chance of rain showers or wet flurries

Tuesday night

1 °C

Cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers changing to 30 percent chance of wet flurries or rain showers overnight. Low plus 1.


Showers

Wednesday

4 °C

Showers. High plus 4.


Rain

Wednesday night

3 °C

Rain. Windy. Low plus 3.


Chance of showers

Thursday

5 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High plus 5.


Chance of showers

Thursday night

2 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 2.


Chance of showers

Friday

4 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High plus 4.


Chance of flurries

Friday night

-1 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 1.


Chance of flurries or rain showers

Saturday

2 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High plus 2.


Chance of flurries

Saturday night

-3 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 3.


Chance of flurries

Sunday

2 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High plus 2.


Yesterday

Low
-2.7 °C
High
2.0 °C
Precipitation
0.0 mm

Normals

Low
3 °C
High
7 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
7:55 AM
Sunset
4:17 PM

Record Values

Type Year Value
Max 2020 10.0 C
Min 2013 -5.1 C
Rainfall 0 mm
Snowfall 0 cm
Precipitation 2015 30.6 mm
Snow On Ground 2014 3.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data

push icon
Be the first to read breaking stories. Enable push notifications on your device. Disable anytime.
No thanks