DoorDash Canada has announced its first annual awards list, showcasing 50 restaurants across the country who provide great food, great service, and an overall great experience.
Among them, 17 are B.C. restaurants.
In fact, fewer than one per cent of restaurants on the food takeout platform make it on the Most Loved All Stars list.
"Being Most Loved is not just about serving good food, it's also about being dependable and delivering a great experience to the end customer," said Shilpa Arora, general manager at DoorDash Canada, in a press release.
"These are the restaurants in our local communities that deliver a great meal and always go that extra mile. It's our honour to celebrate these amazing partners that make DoorDash great and the experience for our shared customers top-notch."
Nominated restaurants will have a "Most Loved All-Stars" badge on the app, and can also be found on a dedicated homepage carousel.
The nominees are:
- Bon Crepe: Vancouver, B.C.
- CHAU Veggi Express: Vancouver, B.C.
- Crackle Creme: Vancouver, B.C.
- Hot Pho Restaurant: Maple Ridge, B.C.
- Island Poke: Victoria, B.C.
- Joy Sushi: Burnaby, B.C.
- Kokomo: Vancouver, B.C.
- Momo Sushi: Vancouver, B.C.
- Mr. Sushi: North Vancouver, B.C.
- Pho Japolo: North Vancouver, B.C.
- Pokey Okey: Richmond, B.C.
- Singapore Hawker Restaurant: Coquitlam, B.C.
- Sushi Kojo Westside: Westbank, B.C.
- Thai Basil: Vancouver, B.C.
- The Poke Guy: Vancouver, B.C.
- Workshop Vegetarian Cafe: North Vancouver, B.C.
- Yamato Sushi Restaurant: Vancouver, B.C.