Kisses & Kicks
Kisses to everyone who made my 90th so special with flowers, calls and cards, to the Antique Car Club for the honking parade past my house, thank you all.
Kisses & Kicks
- Kisses to everyone who made my 90th so special with flowers, calls and cards, to the Antique Car Club for the honking parade past my house, thank you all. – Betty
- Kisses and gratitude to Darren (you’re such a kind man), Grace, Taylor, Richard, Const. McBride and the many people who stopped to see if I was OK when my vehicle flew off the road on Rat Portage Hill April 29. It must have been quite the sight. I walked away unscathed and give thanks to everyone for their concern.
- Kicks to those in Gibsons who feel people living in Vancouver should be allowed to come to the Sunshine Coast at this time of COVID. We need to keep our population safe. Any other time they are very welcome but not now.
- Kicks to the wannabe losers who deface our natural coastal beauty by “tagging” rocks along roadways with graffiti. If you see any, remove it or cover it before it starts to proliferate.
- A pug load of kisses to the angel who stopped to save our old boy Diesel who had deked a coyote only to find himself lost on the highway. Your loving concern for a small animal’s life is what makes this the best place to live! And Kamala for her internet savvy and also Gibsons Animal Hospital for keeping him safe till he could be returned to his thankful family.
- Kicks to anyone who continues to treat the Havies Road acreage like a garbage dump. And to the dogs who don’t ask their owner to pick up after them.
- Kisses to all who walk and run through the Havies Road acreage yielding to older walkers with courteous and friendly words.