The Sunshine Coast:
Welcome to the Sunshine Coast! A scenic 40-minute ferry ride from Vancouver, the Sunshine Coast offers endless choices for recreation,culture and fun for all ages. The approximately 100 km of mainland coastline is home to three main communities (Gibsons, Sechelt and Pender Harbour) as well as several enchanting and unique villages.
Did you know?
- The Sunshine Coast is expected to grow almost 20% in the next 10 years.
- The New York Times listed the Sunshine Coast as one of the top 30 places in North America to visit.
- It is one of the warmest places in B.C, in terms of both temperature (approx. 2400 hours of sunny skies/year) and the vitality of its people!
More Sunshine Coast Facts
Average age: 47.2
TOP 5 INDUSTRIES:
- 12% - Retail Trade
- 11% - Manufacturing
- 11% - Health Care/Social Services
- 8% - Construction
- 7% - Accommodation/ Food Services
- Transportation: $87,946,000
- Clothing: $23,079,000
- Household Furnishings: $17,699,000
- Recreation Vehicles: $4,208,000
- Recreation: $33,170,000
- Health Care: $17,312,000
70% - 18+
77% - under 40
67% - Male
73% - Female
A strong measure of a newspapers readership can be closely related to the strength of its classified section. Our award winning classified department produces a robust 16-20 page weekly section. We are home to the guaranteed classified and the largest career section on the Coast. With several sections and purchase options available, it is the standard for the local marketplace.
Place a Classified Ad:
Deadline: Display ads - Tuesday by 5 p.m.; Line ads - Wednesday by 3:00 p.m.
Place a Display Ad:
Deadline: Booking - Tues. by noon; Ad design - Tues. by 5 p.m.; Ad supplied - Wed. by noon; Changes - Thurs by 10 a.m.
General email: email@example.com
PRINT ADVERTISING RATES
Print advertising rates
Coast Reporter Media Kit
To discuss advertising opportunities, please contact a member of our Sales Team.
(604) 885-4811 ext. 223
Print and Digital Sales Representative
(604) 885-4811 ext. 232
Special Projects Manager
(604) 885-4811 ext. 227