ELIMSPORT, Pa. - Police in the U.S. say two adults and three children found dead inside a cabin had "toxic levels" of carbon monoxide in their blood.
State police say a propane heater was found inside the cabin where the five people were found Saturday.
The Williamsport Sun-Gazette reports that the bodies were discovered by the cabin owner just before noon Saturday.
State police say they do not consider the deaths suspicious, but the investigation is ongoing.
The two adults were identified as 23-year-old Jacqueline R. Stackhouse and 30-year-old Nathan L. Reece. The names of the children — a 3-year-old boy, a 9-year-old girl and a 4-year-old girl — weren't immediately made public.
The cabin owner says there had been a friendly gathering the night before.
© Copyright 2015 Coast Reporter